Thank you to all that attended the 2016 APA East End Conference. Please see below to download speaker presentations.
Session 1 – Riverside Revitalization Action Plan
Session 2 – Advancing Alternative Wastewater Treatment on the East End: Planning, Partnership, Patience and Persistence
- Sarah Lansdale, Suffolk County
- Sara Gordon, Sylvester Manor
- John Cronin, Shelter Island
- Harold Walker, Stony Brook University
Thank You to our Generous Sponsors!
REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
To register and/or sponsor this event (via PayPal), please see below; or, send a check payable to APA Long Island Section and mail to Kathryn Eiseman, APA LI Section Treasurer, c/o Nelson, Pope & Voorhis, LLC, 572 Walt Whitman Road, Melville, NY 11747 (If sending a check, please also send an email confirmation to email@example.com)
Online Registration: $15 students; $20 municipal, APA members, non-profits; $25 Non-APA member, $40 at the door (day-of).
Sponsorship Opportunities: Three corporate and one individual sponsorship levels are available. All sponsorship levels include thanks in our upcoming announcements and conference brochure and on our website at www.apalongisland.org. Additional benefits include:
- Gold: $500 includes 6 Tickets, company profile on our website, extra‐large logo and company name displayed on poster during event, option to display marketing materials during the event, recognition during the presentation, and opportunity to present for a few minutes during the event.
- Silver: $250 includes 4 tickets, company profile on our website, large logo and company name displayed on poster during event, with option to display marketing materials at table before the event.
- Bronze: $150 includes 2 tickets, logo displayed on our website, logo and company name displayed on poster during event.
- Individual: $75 includes 1 ticket and name displayed on poster board during the event.
Thank you for your generosity and support!! All net proceeds fund future Arthur Kunz Memorial Scholarships.