On May 6th, the APA Long Island Section will hold its annual Arthur Kunz Memorial Scholarship Breakfast between 8:00 AM and 10AM at Molloy College Republic Airport in Farmingdale (see here for directions).
Download the event program HERE.
June Williamson of City College and author of “Retrofitting Suburban Downtowns” will lead a discussion with our featured speakers:
- Tom Cilmi, Suffolk County Legislator
- Margot Garant, Port Jefferson Mayor
- Don Monti, Renaissance Downtowns
Scholarship winners that attended the 2011 APA National Planning Conference will highlight their experiences.
A healthy breakfast buffet will be provided.
Date: May 6th,
Time: 8-10 AM
Cost: cost $25 (APA), $15 (students) $30 (non-APA and at the door).
If using payment by check: please mail checks payable to “Long Island Section” to Kathy Eiseman (NP&V, 572 Walt Whitman Road, Melville, NY 1174)
Or- Register and pay now by credit card or PayPal, by clicking to appropriate link below
Donations are welcomed! ALL NET PROCEEDS FUND FUTURE SCHOLARSHIPS!
If you have any additional questions, please contact APALongIsland@gmail.com
Three corporate and one individual sponsorship levels are available. All sponsorship levels will include thanks in our upcoming announcements and conference brochure and on our website at www.apalongisland.org. Additional benefits by level provided below:
- Gold: $750 includes 5 tickets, company profile on our website, large logo and company name displayed on posterboard during event, with option to display marketing materials at table before the event.
- Silver: $500 includes 3 tickets, logo displayed on our website, logo and company name displayed on posterboard during event, with option to display marketing materials at table before the event
- Bronze: $250 includes 2 tickets and logo and company name displayed on posterboard during event
- Individual: $75 includes 1 ticket
For information about participating in sponsorship opportunities, please contact Kathy Eiseman, Section Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (631) 427-5665.
Please check HERE for last minute information or changes.