On March 23rd, the APA Long Island Section will hold its annual Arthur Kunz Memorial Scholarship Breakfast between 8:00 AM and 10AM at Molloy College’s Suffolk Center at Republic Airport (see http://www.molloy.edu/about-molloy/suffolk-center for directions).
SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE- SCROLL BELOW
JOIN US FOR A PANEL DISCUSSION
How Planning Can Lead Economic Development
will be moderated by Donald Burns, AICP, President of NY Metro Chapter:
FEATURED GUEST SPEAKERS:
- Chris Jones, Vice President, RPA
- Sarah Lansdale, Director of Planning, Suffolk County
- Cara Longworth, Executive Director,LIRPC
- Satish Sood, Deputy Commissioner of Planning, Nassau County
- Mayor George Starkie, Village of Farmingdale
We will present 2012 Scholarship Award Winners that will attend 2012 APA National Planning Conference.
A healthy breakfast buffet will be provided.
- Date March 23rd
Time: 8-10 AM
Tickets: $25 (APA, Non- Profit and Municipal), $15 (students) $30 (non-APA and at the door).
If using payment by check: please mail checks payable to “Long Island Section” to Kathy Eiseman (NP&V, 572 Walt Whitman Road, Melville, NY 11747)
Or- Register and pay now by credit card or PayPal, by clicking to appropriate link below
Donations are welcomed! ALL NET PROCEEDS FUND FUTURE SCHOLARSHIPS!
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at APALongIsland@gmail.com
Four corporate and one individual sponsorship levels are available. All sponsors will be included in our upcoming announcements and conference brochure and on our website at www.apalongisland.org. Additional benefits by level provided below:
- Platinum: $1,000 includes 8 Tickets, full company profile on our website, extra‐large logo and company name displayed on poster board during the event and in all press releases, an option to display marketing materials at display table during the event, recognition during the presentation, and opportunity to present for a few minutes during the event.
- Gold: $750 includes 6 tickets, full company profile on our website, large logo and company name displayed on poster board during event and in all press releases, an option to display marketing materials at table before the event.
- Silver: $500 includes 4 tickets, logo displayed on our website and major press releases, logo and company name displayed on poster board during event, with option to display marketing materials at table before the event.
- Bronze: $150 includes 2 tickets and logo and company name displayed on poster board during event.
- Individual: $75 includes 1 ticket and name displayed on poster board during the event.
All net proceeds fund future scholarships
To sponsor this event, please send information (company logo and a company profile paragraph for Platinum and Gold levels) to firstname.lastname@example.org and mail a check payable to “LI Section” to:
APA – LI Section, c/o Kathryn Eiseman, Treasurer, Nelson, Pope & Voorhis, LLC, 572 Walt Whitman Road, Melville, NY 11747
Please check http://www.apalongisland.org for last minute information or changes.